15 Times Games Gave You Good and Bad Choices And You Took The Latter
The very existence of video games is predicated on choice, in some form of another. While some games present choices to players in how they want to play, others do so more directly, by letting players decide the direction the narrative takes, or how events unfold.
Sometimes, what consequences those choices will lead to is made instantly clear, while other times, those consequences don’t rear their heads until much later in the experience. In this feature, we will be taking a look at fifteen times when video games presented players with good or bad choices, and how they responded if players took the latter.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS:
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 4 Game Android " Hyperdimension Neptunia " Offline Terbaik
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls – Full Game Highlights | November 5, 2019-20 NBA Season
- Stereotypo Enthusiasm Pack Level 11 Answers
- Bully Scholarship Edition – PC Cheats
- Clockmaker – Match 3 Mystery Game – How It All Began – Bonus Level 1 – 5 – Gameplay