Bower's Game Corner #15: Cranium Cariboo Review
Want To Help The Channel Get Better? Consider my Patreon:
To purchase the game and help the channel:
For more information on the game:
From The Publisher: Cranium Cariboo is a game for young children (Ages 3 – 6) to help them learn letters, numbers/counting, colors, and shapes.
Players take turns drawing a card and opening one of the treasure hunt doors that has a trait corresponding to the card (color, number of objects, etc.). Once the door is opened, players look for a ball. If they find one, they drop it in the “tide pool”. Once all six balls are found, the treasure chest opens and everyone wins (there are scoring rules, if a cooperative win is not desirable).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://chungcuduan.com.vn/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 4 Game Android " Hyperdimension Neptunia " Offline Terbaik
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls – Full Game Highlights | November 5, 2019-20 NBA Season
- Stereotypo Enthusiasm Pack Level 11 Answers
- Bully Scholarship Edition – PC Cheats
- Clockmaker – Match 3 Mystery Game – How It All Began – Bonus Level 1 – 5 – Gameplay