Culture 'Shauk' | 5 Ancient Indian Board Games That Taught The World To Roll The Dice!
India has for centuries been the land of several globally recognized inventions such as Yoga, Ayurveda, the number Zero, etc. Our country’s inventions are, however, not just limited to health, medicine, mathematics and science but also board games!
In this episode of Culture ‘Shauk’ with Sunita Iyer, let’s take a look at the history of 5 such board games, some of which have also been mentioned in our epics.
#BoardGames #AncientIndia #IndianMythology
🔊 LIKE ➡ SHARE ➡ SUBSCRIBE
For More Updates:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
➡ If you like our video, give us a thumbs up and subscribe to our channel to get the daily dosage of news, entertainment, sports, tech and much more.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://chungcuduan.com.vn/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 4 Game Android " Hyperdimension Neptunia " Offline Terbaik
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls – Full Game Highlights | November 5, 2019-20 NBA Season
- Stereotypo Enthusiasm Pack Level 11 Answers
- Bully Scholarship Edition – PC Cheats
- Clockmaker – Match 3 Mystery Game – How It All Began – Bonus Level 1 – 5 – Gameplay