F.E.A.R – Old Games in 4K Gameplay
Freaking F.E.A.R in 4k! 12 years later this game was and still is a fantastic game. And it aged quite well. Those epic slow motion moments never gets boring.
F.E.A.R is part of those games that lead the way toward new graphics technologies. Parallax mapping,volumetric smoke,soft shadows, etc.
Earning it’s rightful place among Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Far Cry, Chronicles of Riddick, Battlefield 2.Solid shooters.Graphics evolved fast back then. And Monolith Productions delivered a great game on par with everything released, thanks to Jupiter EX engine. The textures still look great, nice looking parallax mapping, advanced water effects. And the special fx such as the sparks, rubble, explosions, fire, etc. looks impressive for a 12 year old game.
Such a shame this franchise got ruined starting with FEAR 2. Which was simply a consolized FEAR game. Totally inferior. Anyway, F.E.A.R is definately worth playing again, thanks to it’s smart non-scripted AI, which will make every fight unique and engaging. Cool jumps over cover, turning tables over as cover, flanking, etc.
Another golden classic PC game worth playing in 4k!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 4 Game Android " Hyperdimension Neptunia " Offline Terbaik
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls – Full Game Highlights | November 5, 2019-20 NBA Season
- Stereotypo Enthusiasm Pack Level 11 Answers
- Bully Scholarship Edition – PC Cheats
- Clockmaker – Match 3 Mystery Game – How It All Began – Bonus Level 1 – 5 – Gameplay