To delete temporary files and folders using the Windows Explorer, follow these instructions:
1. Click Start
2. Click Run
3. Type %temp% in the search box
4. Click OK or press Enter to open the Temp folder. The Temp folder holds all the temporary files and folders for the Windows systems.
5. Click the View tab
6. Under Hidden files and folders, check the Show hidden files and folders checkbox Click OK
7. Select all the files and folders you see in the Temp folder by pressing Ctrl + A
8. Press Shift + Delete key to delete the selected files and folders.
Or, you can right-click on the selected files and folders, click Delete.
9. Click Yes to confirm deletion.
10. Then empty the Recycle Bin.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://chungcuduan.com.vn/tong-hop/