Japan's Biggest Gaming Obsession Explained | Pachinko
Pachinko is Japan’s biggest game. And yet many people overseas have never even heard of it.
► WHERE we played: Ebisu Cafe in Takayama!
Many thanks to Ebisu Cafe for sponsoring this video; we’d long wanted to get into a Pachinko parlor to film, and we had a great time uncovering the games history and letting Natsuki loose on the machines.
► Learn more about Pachinko:
NOTE: Winning is not guaranteed. (Natsuki is genuinely experienced. And a lucky boy).
► WEEKLY PODCAST:
**FOLLOW THE ADVENTURE**
► Instagram: @abroadinjapan
**EQUIPMENT I USE**
► MAIN Camera:
► INDOOR Lens:
► OUTDOOR Lens:
► FAVOURITE Lens:
► BACKUP Camera:
► STABILISED Camera:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 4 Game Android " Hyperdimension Neptunia " Offline Terbaik
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls – Full Game Highlights | November 5, 2019-20 NBA Season
- Stereotypo Enthusiasm Pack Level 11 Answers
- Bully Scholarship Edition – PC Cheats
- Clockmaker – Match 3 Mystery Game – How It All Began – Bonus Level 1 – 5 – Gameplay