Power2Max NG Eco power meter compared to Tacx Satori Smart trainer
As I was curious about how accurate is the Tacx Satori Smart, I’ve compared the measured data from Tacx Satori Smart T2400 to Power2Max NG Eco. The NG Eco was hooked to Zwift, so the power meter data is displayed in the blue upper left field in Zwift, and I’ve added a gauge for the Tacx Satori Smart supplied data under this field (the gauge with small weight diisplayed in it). I couldn’t match the Satori’s data up to the milliseconds, so a 1 to 3 seconds difference in the change could be present, it is not the trainer’s nor software’s fault. The measurement is done in order to allow me to compare MY trainer to MY powermeter, therefore I cannot guarantee that ALL Satori Smaart T2400 is that precise or loose. It is NOT AN OFFICIAL CONTROLLED TEST/REVIEW of the units present! Also, I have no affiliation to Power2Max or Tacx (or DC Rainmaker for that matter).
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ant Smasher Gameplay Android-Cockroach Smasher Killer Game (Free)
- Thử chơi game | Đấu Sĩ LBX PSP | DANBALL SENKI W + link download – Tchannel
- The Battle For The D!!! – Vegeta Bulma And Android 18 Play Would You Rather?
- Kids Garden Makeover – A New Kids Game (Gameplay Video)
- Cars Game Evolution [2006-2018]